16th November 2019
WE NEED HELP KIT CHECKING
If you can spare a couple of hours in the morning of Operation Chameleon then please let us know.
Your help is required to run a smooth and efficient Kit Check.
No experience or DBS required, please register you contact details in the form behind the button below!
Operation Chameleon is the ultimate game of Hide & Seek. A new secret destination every year keeps the excitement and challenge high making Operation Chameleon one of the real highlights in the Solihull Scouts calendar!
When making your bookings please remember the following:
– For every 5 young people added to the booking, an adult with a valid scouting DBS must be added.
– Catching teams must be 2 people, at least one of these people must have a valid scouting DBS.
– Catching teams must be made of adults over the age of 18 and must be registered as their own group on EMS.
– Scout Running teams must be a maximum of 6 people including only 1 adult, additional adults can only be added to a team under special circumstances if agreed by the event team. Teams will be assigned nearer the date so don’t worry about this at the registration phase.
– Explorer Running teams must be a maximum of 6 people. Teams will be assigned nearer the date so don’t worry about this at the registration phase.
TO REGISTER A CATCHER TEAM: Click ‘Add a Group’ and complete the information in the form which opens, create a catcher team name as your ‘Group Name’ on that form.